Click Month to View
Soper Board of Education
Schedule of Meetings for 2019
Unless otherwise specified in the agenda,
all meetings will take place at 7:00 p.m. in the
FCCLA Rm. 901 St. Louis St. Soper, OK 74759
January 21, 2019
February 18, 2019
March 18, 2019
April 22, 2019
May 20, 2019
June 17, 2019
July 22, 2019
August 19, 2019
September 23, 2019
October 21, 2019
November 11, 2019
December 9, 2019
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to receive a copy each month of the agenda in your email.
SOPER BOARD OF EDUCATION
100 ST. LOUIS STREET
Regular Board Meeting
Monday, April 22, 2019
As required by Section 311, Title 25 of the Oklahoma Statutes, notice is hereby given that the Board of Independent School District No. 4, Choctaw County, Oklahoma, will hold a regular board meeting on Monday, April 22, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. at the Soper School FCCLA Building of Soper Public Schools, 821 St. Louis St., Soper, Oklahoma.
NOTE: Soper Board of Education may discuss, make motions, vote to approve, vote to disapprove, vote to table, or decide not to discuss any item on the agenda.
1. Call meeting to order and determine if a quorum is present.
2. Determine if the agenda was posted in due time and approve minutes of the March 18, 2019 Board Meeting.
3. Welcome visitors and comments.
4. Superintendent’s report and questions.
5. Board vote to approve/disapprove encumbrances and warrants.
6. Principal’s report and questions
a. Elementary – Mrs. Jeffreys
b. JH/HS – Mr. Harless
7. Board vote to approve/disapprove Crossroads Psychological Services LLC Contract.
8. Board vote to hire Elementary Teacher.
9. Board vote to approve/disapprove 2019-2020 Application for Temporary Appropriations.
10. Board vote to approve/disapprove lease purchase for new and used school vehicles.
11. Board vote to approve/disapprove increasing insurance coverage on buildings.
12. New business.
13. Purchase requests
Name of person posting this notice:
Dr. Scotty Van Worth, Superintendent
Posted this 18th day April, 2019 at 3:00 p.m., at the entrance to the main building of Soper Public School, 903 St. Louis St., Soper, Oklahoma.
Angie Dancer…………..… President
Shawn Scott......………… Vice-President
Robert Spalding..……... Clerk
Arlis Young ………….…... Member
Gaylen Branton..….…... Member
Soper Public Schools