Email email@example.com if you would like to receive a copy each month of the agenda in your email.
SOPER BOARD OF EDUCATION
100 ST. LOUIS STREET
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
Tuesday, November 13, 2018
As required by Section 311, Title 25 of the Oklahoma Statutes, notice is hereby given that the Board of Independent School District No. 4, Choctaw County, Oklahoma, will hold a board meeting on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. at the FCCLA Building of Soper Public Schools, 100 St. Louis St., Soper, Oklahoma.
NOTE: Soper Board of Education may discuss, make motions, vote to approve, vote to disapprove, vote to table, or decide not to discuss any item on the agenda.
1. Call meeting to order and determine if a quorum is present.
2. Determine if agenda was posted in due time and approve minutes of October 23, 2018, Board Meeting.
3. Welcome visitors and comments.
4. Superintendent’s report and questions.
5. Board vote to approve/disapprove encumbrances and warrants.
6. Principal’s report and questions.
a. ES Tina Jeffreys
b. HS Parker Harless
7. Board vote to approve/disapprove stipend for all employees at Soper School for December 2018.
8. Board vote to approve/disapprove opening teacher positions for the 2018-2019 school year.
9. Board vote to approve/disapprove authorization to pay the statewide allocation for Alternative Education to Choctaw Nation for services.
10. Purchase requests
11. New business
Name of person posting this notice:
Dr. Scotty Van Worth, Superintendent
Posted this 12th day November, 2018 at 3:20 p.m., at the entrance to the main building of Soper Public School, 100 St. Louis St., Soper, Oklahoma.
Soper Board of Education
Schedule of Meetings for 2017-2018
Unless otherwise specified in the agenda,
all meetings will take place at 7:00 p.m. in the
FCCLA Rm. 901 St. Louis St. Soper, OK 74759
November 28, 2017
December 17, 2017
January 23, 2018
February 20, 2018
March 13, 2018
April 17, 2018
May 22, 2018
June 19, 2018
July 24, 2018
August 21, 2018
September 18, 2018
October 23, 2018
November 13, 2018
December 11, 2018
Angie Dancer…………..… President
Shawn Scott......………… Vice-President
Robert Spalding..……... Clerk
Arlis Young ………….…... Member
Gaylen Branton..….…... Member
Soper Public Schools